Vision and Mission
Southern International School, Hat Yai, strives to become the first choice in Southern Thailand for parents when choosing an international education for their children.
Southern International School, Hat Yai provides an international education to both Thai and non-Thai students living in Hat Yai and other provinces. We aim to develop our young people in terms of 21st century skills, such as problem-solving, creative thinking, curiosith, communication and team-working, and eternal values such as respect, tolerance, environmental awareness and lifelong learning. This holistic view of education should prepare our students for the challenges of a rapidly changing global community.
We believe that in order to achieve a culture of achievement we need to create a culture of opportunity for all our community member.
Finally, we want our young people to be safe, to be happy and to achieve.
Our students will;
1. develop English competencies for learning and living.
2. obtain the necessary learning skills to enjoy lifelong and challenging learning.
3. demonstrate respect and understanding of the diversity of cultures in the school.
4. cultivate strong personnel skills that will lead to positive changes in life.
5. be aware of their social responsibilities.